Sisterhood of the Traveling Shoes
I have a confession to make: I have been a shoe stalker. A few months back Hannah from While They Sleep… posted about a rather remarkable pair of shoes. A magical pair of shoes that were in the process of traveling the blogosphere. A pair of shoes that were bringing together bloggers from all over, creating a sisterhood of sorts. A Sisterhood of the Traveling Shoes. These shoes were looking for their next temporary home, and Hannah was spreading the word.
From this original post, I hopped over to Thelma’s blog — she was hosting the shoes at the time — to enter the giveaway. While I didn’t win, Alana Jo did, and I had a blast following her, and the shoes adventures, over the next month.
This sounded like fun, and I was hoping to someday have the opportunity to join in. In the meantime, I was having a blast getting to know new bloggers each time the shoes traveled somewhere new.
These fun & flirty pink shoes arrived today from Arizona, along with a Twix bar (my favorite!) and a tiny little cactus (can you believe that it survived the trip unscathed?!). They’ll stay with me for the next thirty days before heading off to visit with another blogger. I’d love to see these shoes travel the world, having adventures with one blogger after another.
: : : : :
If you’d like to join The Sisterhood of the Traveling Shoes, all you have to do to enter is:
1. Leave me a comment below by Friday, April 30th, telling me one place you’d like to wear these shoes if you win.
2. Leave a comment letting me know that you either referred friends or other bloggers here, and/or put a link to the shoe’s adventures on your blog, for additional entries.
I’ll be randomly picking a name on Saturday, May 2nd, and the shoes will head off to the next Shoe Sister that week!
: : : : :
Guidelines for the Traveling Shoes
1. The shoes are size 9…but since they’re open toe and slip-on, those with feet a size or so smaller can still join in.
2. While you are wearing the shoes, you will want to take pictures and blog about some of your adventures in the shoes.
3. At the end of 30 days, hold a giveaway on your blog to keep the shoes traveling!
4. Link to the previous members of the Sisterhood so that everyone can follow the past travels of the shoes as they continue to circumnavigate the globe!